At City Garden Doctors, we offer quality turfing service. We supply the real as well as the artificial turf.
Turf comes in many different types and we have a wide range of different turfing options available. Turfing is a modern alternative to growing grass from grass seeds but with instant visual effect and much less attention required.
No matter the size of your garden, we can supply and create the perfect turf solution for you, getting the exact measurements down to the last millimetre, meaning you will always have a natural looking garden, without the waiting and hard work.
Turfing is an easy and quick way to rejuvenate your garden and can turn a tired looking garden into a modern, fresh looking space. No matter the size of your project, we are happy to help and are dedicated to seeing any challenge through to the end.
Types of turf:
- Family turf – natural turf with a blend of grass species to provide a quality look and hard wearing characteristics to enable daily activities can take place with a minimum damage to your new natural lawn.
- Green Vision – artificial turf with a 28mm pile height, long multi-toned natural grass fibres as well as a deep rooted, ultra-realistic thatch effect.
- Green Oasis – extremely dense, multi-toned artificial grass, manufactured using the very latest technology. Mixture of different tones of green and darker thatch – it looks like a newly laid lawn.
- Green Bliss – 18mm pile height makes it ideal for roof gardens, play areas, terraces and lawns.
We supply and install land drainage and soakaways ACO StormBrixx systems:
- Benefits & Features – quick and simple, compliance with current Building Regs, greater void ratio, manufactured from recycled polypropylene.